People Fund Makes 6 Grants in August
The Tri-County People Fund has granted over $2,100,000 to families and organizations with special needs since January 1993. For more information on how to apply for a grant, and for applications to download, fill out and return, visit www.homeworks.org/content/how-apply-grant.
August 23, 2017
Six grants totaling $8,750 were made, including:
- $2,500 to Habitat for Humanity of Ionia County to assist with the Habitat Home Partnership program;
- $500 to Richland Township Library to purchase books for general distribution;
- $1,000 to M-46 Tabernacle Pantry in Riverdale to buy food for the Pantry to distribute;
- $3,000 to CASA The Voice for Clinton County's Children, St. Johns, to help establish a Child Advocacy Center;
- $1,500 to an Ionia County family to help with housing expenses; and
- $250 to a Montcalm County family to help with housing expenses.